Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put on shocks and am done with mods. Only thing now is when stuff starts breaking!! Few pics...love this jeep! My daily driver in the back.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Done for now maybe.....but you aren't done, trust me. I can't count how many times I've said the same thing and then 3 weeks later start obsessing on the next thing I "have" to do to the jeep. :)

By the way, is that a Dana 35 in the rear :whistling:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Done for now maybe.....but you aren't done, trust me. I can't count how many times I've said the same thing and then 3 weeks later start obsessing on the next thing I "have" to do to

That sounds just like something I would do...LOL!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it's a 35dana rear...and hope it stays that way. I'm tapped out!!!

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
Done with mods BAAAAHHHAAA,thats some funny shite right there. I was also done with mods on my Mustang AND my Jeep.....NOT

Looks good though.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
BS! It's just time to sit back and enjoy it for a little while. You'll mod something that isn't broke within 12 months. Betcha do.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Dude I'm loving the way your jeep turned out, what are those 35's or 33's? And I'm guessing a 4 in lift give or take a little? If only I had cash for some new tires, I'm stuck with 30's for now. I guess I have to start somewhere though.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
35"s on a D35?..... sketchy...... be careful going over speed bumps.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Done with mods... haha that's a good one.

but

Sexy looking rig. Everything looks clean, good job man!
Have fun with her!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts