Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm new to this site, I have a 2009 4 door Jeep Wrangler unlimited X. I just got it diagnostically tested and I need two door seals and header seal replace ($1100 at a dealer) to stop the leaking (i live in Washington, it rains a lot.) I have also started to get a mold issue due to all the moisture. Has this happened with any of you? I took out the carpet in my jeep yesterday and thought of getting it sprayed vs. new carpet but is there anything to sound dampen if I do spray the flooring?

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hey I'm new to this site, I have a 2009 4 door Jeep Wrangler unlimited X. I just got it diagnostically tested and I need two door seals and header seal replace ($1100 at a dealer) to stop the leaking (i live in Washington, it rains a lot.) I have also started to get a mold issue due to all the moisture. Has this happened with any of you? I took out the carpet in my jeep yesterday and thought of getting it sprayed vs. new carpet but is there anything to sound dampen if I do spray the flooring?
There are thinks like lizard skin and other sprayable formulas to deaden sound and bring everything together.. I sprayed a good coat of raptor upol liner and it deadend the sound to a degree.

I am starting to have trouble with my door seals as well. I get 3 nice kiddie pools after a good,shower

1 - 3 of 3 Posts