Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here in the windy state of Oklahoma the strap just didn't hold up... Such a disappointment. I've looked and the only ones I can seem to find for an 07 wrangler are around $30 and it blow my mind that it cost that much. Does anyone have any helpful tips? Or any special diy projects I could work on?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Make your own with some paracord?

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Hit up Red Dirt Jeeps or Elite Jeeps on Facebook. There's someone in the groups that does paracord handles, and quite a few people may know where (or have) an extra door strap is available. It wouldn't surprise me if someone has an extra somewhere.

If you need an invite let me know..

Otherwise, LKQ online has some wrecked Jeeps available that they part out. You may try shopping online or calling them for a replacement.

https://www.lkqonline.com/

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hit up Red Dirt Jeeps or Elite Jeeps on Facebook. There's someone in the groups that does paracord handles, and quite a few people may know where (or have) an extra door strap is available. It wouldn't surprise me if someone has an extra somewhere. If you need an invite let me know.. Otherwise, LKQ online has some wrecked Jeeps available that they part out. You may try shopping online or calling them for a replacement. https://www.lkqonline.com/
how do I get an invite? ... I don't have a facebook

·
Registered
18 Posts
Look for any of the Wrangler groups on Facebook and if they are closed groups just send a request saying that you are a Wrangler owner. They will know when they get to your profile.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Go to the wanted section in the classifieds here. Sure someone can help you out there.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I bumped you a PM Cstrick93. Most groups have gone to Facebook because people use Facebook already and will see the posts easier. With multiple Jeep groups, it also allows you to see everything while logged in to one app. I hate Facebook, but I finally did it for the Jeep groups and I has grown on me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts