Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe someone that may want to do some trading? I have a best top that came off mine and the half doors, all in good shape and hardware for some full doors? Been on Ebay and Craigslist so I'm sure something will come up. It amazes me that there are so many variations on these things.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do you have Bestop supertop soft uppers? I was under the impression that they will work with a hard top. The hard tops from 87-95 are all the same as far as fitment goes. CJ7 hard tops had a different rear window w/ a latch

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes my uppers were best top, and I purchased a 95 hard top. It has that little indention as you run up the back edge of the doors and starts right on the top that was the issue so my uppers wouldn't fit and you have to remove the striker that was on the tub for my half doors to install ones to work with the CJ doors. I sold the uppers but still have my half doors and will start working this week (I hope) to install the new doors. My YJ is an 89 so I don't know if that is the difference or not but the top fits great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts