Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dimensions of Double Jet Ski Trailer for Kayaks!

I am looking (well its on ebay, so I can't actually see it in person, lol) at a used trailer that hauls 2 Jet Ski's. I am wanting to haul my two 10' kayaks on it. Does anyone have one that can give me the dimensions, eg; length & width.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I can't help you with your exact question, but I have a single jet ski trailer with one of these kits installed on it:
Kayak Trailer Rack Single Tier 4 Kayaks- Rack-kayak-4 | Kayaks Trailers And Canoe Trailer Racks | Shoreside Docks, Ramps, Misc Products | TrailerPartsDepot.com

It works great for 2 kayaks laid on their tops, or 4 if you're ok storing your kayaks on their side. I've taken 4 yaks on several 5 hour trips to the coast with no issues. I did add pool noodles for a little more protection on the yaks.

I was able to find a single kayak trailer for about $150 and then bought that kit back when it was a little cheaper. I'm sure you could rig something up on your own cheaper, but I'm no good with metal fabrication so the kit was best for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to the board but was looking through some kayak solutions and noticed your thread. Thought I would revive it with a few photos of what I did with a double jet ski/sea doo trailer. It is a Triton Elite and the "inserts" are easily added and removed...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Nice job on that. Thanks for the pics Henricus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts