Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! New to the forum. Wife and I are going to order a 2012 JKU Sahara, but can't decide on color. We were going to get tan until we were a few days late. Now we're looking at getting a Dozer one. Has anyone seen this color with the body color top yet on a sahara?

Thanks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Howdy! New to the forum. Wife and I are going to order a 2012 JKU Sahara, but can't decide on color. We were going to get tan until we were a few days late. Now we're looking at getting a Dozer one. Has anyone seen this color with the body color top yet on a sahara?

Thanks!
nope not yet. when you do take a pic and post. I will be getting one in 5 months:punk:

·
Premium Member
127 Posts

Thanks!
Production of Dozer has not started yet. I think it goes into production on 8/8.
I saw a photoshop image on the 2012 Wrangler June 2 thread but i don't remember what page:). I am also waiting to see this color on a JKU.

Chris

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seems like all the pics of Dozer look different. I'll have to wait to see one in person...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts