Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned in my other post that I finally determined my drag link ends are bad. The knuckle side is worse, but both ends are moving up and down. After 31k mi of on-road use, but I digress...

So, I'm thinking I'd like to get something with ends that I can grease, and has some sort of anti-flop built-in. It needs to fit in the stock location with stock wheels, and I don't want to modify/drill things out.

Metal Cloak? Synergy? Others?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I mentioned in my other post that I finally determined my drag link ends are bad. The knuckle side is worse, but both ends are moving up and down. After 31k mi of on-road use, but I digress...

So, I'm thinking I'd like to get something with ends that I can grease, and has some sort of anti-flop built-in. It needs to fit in the stock location with stock wheels, and I don't want to modify/drill things out.

Currie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
739 Posts

Our YETI linkage is the only Jeep Draglink with "built in" anti flop technology. Others use an added external hockey puck type anti flop that replaces the seal.

·
Registered
429 Posts
+1 Yeti

2,662 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts