Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running these rims? I have been looking at different rims for a month and like these the best! Pics/comments on these?

Rugged Ridge 17x9 Drakon Wheel

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Anybody running these rims? I have been looking at different rims for a month and like these the best! Pics/comments on these?

Buy em. :thumb:

·
Registered
394 Posts

:thumb:

Bought them through a vendor here: ShopJeepParts.com for $209 each. There is also a $100 factory rebate if you spend over $1000, which if you buy five...

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I'd never heard of em, but after seeing your photos, quite frankly, those are some hot looking wheels. :action-smiley:

Are they teflon? Just curious...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bought them through a vendor here: ShopJeepParts.com for $209 each. There is also a $100 factory rebate if you spend over $1000, which if you buy five...

LOVE EM!!! Thanks for posting the pic with the info on where to buy!

·
Registered
394 Posts
LOVE EM!!! Thanks for posting the pic with the info on where to buy!
Had a tough time choosing between satin black and the gunmetal grey. I was planning on plasti-dipping the gunmetal's but then thought I should just go with the black's. Glad I did.

Going to try and add some color to the insets...subtle, but that's for another day.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Any update on these? I was thinking about them, but it looks like they got more expensive.

·
Registered
28 Posts

I just ordered these...3 have arrived, just waiting for the 4th & center caps.
Can't wait!
: )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts