Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I searched for this and could not find anything so Im going to ask and see what opinions people have.

2010 JKUR, when I open the driver door the auto shut off for the radio, dome lights, door open chime do not work. As well the instrament cluster does not say "door" when the driver side is open. All of this works for the passenger door however.

I have tried swapping door with someone but that did not fix it, anyone heard of this or have any ideas what the issue could be?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hey guys I searched for this and could not find anything so Im going to ask and see what opinions people have.

2010 JKUR, when I open the driver door the auto shut off for the radio, dome lights, door open chime do not work. As well the instrament cluster does not say "door" when the driver side is open. All of this works for the passenger door however.

I have tried swapping door with someone but that did not fix it, anyone heard of this or have any ideas what the issue could be?
Fault in the connector? unplug and replug? sounds to be a fault in the female end attached to the vehicle

·
Registered
46 Posts
how about take some white lithium grease spray and spray it into the latch mechanism then open and close the door several times. See what that does.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fault in the connector? unplug and replug? sounds to be a fault in the female end attached to the vehicle
Ive unplug and replugged it before.

Also I can try the grease but not sure what that will do since I have tried a new door.

I might look up the wiring diagram for the door and do a test to see when its receiving power and when its not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts