Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I saw somewhere that there is a aftermarket foot rest you could put inside on the driver left foot side. I'm used to having one for long trips and would love to install one. Was I seeing things?

I know there are external foot rests, I find those all the time. If there is a Quaratec link please post it. I can't find it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:) No, this isn't my first order this week, bike rack, weather tec mats and grill grates all coming.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought the weather tech...they killed me but worth it! What kind of bike rack did you get? I am looking for one as well.
Got the Qudra 4 bike rack. I liked the Versa, but I had a hitch already so I went with the cheaper option.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I need a dead pedal. I was riding along the other day and was leaving my foot stretched out and when I went to hit the brake (luckily non emergency) my foot had slid under the brake pedal blocking it. Kinda scary had it been an emergency situation. :|

·
Registered
103 Posts
I love my dead pedal. It even has three different holes so you can adjust it for how far out you want your foot, or how long your leg is. So much more comfortable.

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Love the M.O.R.E. Dead pedal. I move it from Jeep to Jeep - Hopefully it's home for awhile.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's a great mod, I just wish it went back a little bit farther though. Definitely better than having nothing there at all, and it's a super easy DIY install, just make sure you put something in place to keep the door from opening up all the way and dinging the cowl!!!

Fortunately, I did not learn that one the hard way, but from reading so many posts about it on here from people who had!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
If you're a serious tightwad and like the off brand Amazon has some going for $28-33.

I have the MORE deadpedal and love it, would drive me crazy now not to have it installed.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts