Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed the Pro Comp 7" LED Headlights and noticed at night when I turn my brights off the drivers side head light stays on bright mode.

I am not sure if it is the wiring harness that is causing the issue or the head light itself.

When installing the head lights the factory plug from the jeep had a little white plastic doodad inside the plug surrounding the prongs and it came out. I didn't thing anything of it because the lights worked regardless but now I am wondering if this small oval shaped plastic piece is causing the driver side head light to stay on bright mode after its been turned off.

Has anyone ever experienced this issue?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Did the lights come with an antiflicker harness? I have a different set of lights but I tried them without the antiflicker and it caused a whole bunch of issues... In my case the antiflicker solved my problem. They're fairly cheap and wouldn't hurt to try them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did the lights come with an antiflicker harness? I have a different set of lights but I tried them without the antiflicker and it caused a whole bunch of issues... In my case the antiflicker solved my problem. They're fairly cheap and wouldn't hurt to try them.

Anti flicker is built into the headlight so there is no need. Just a quick update pro comp sent me a new pair however, now both headlight bright mode stays on...lol

I see JW speaker headlights in my near future. I'm tired of messing with these damn head lights

1 - 4 of 4 Posts