Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a thread a while back that listed every states law regarding doors except for Hawaii. Does anyone know?
Mahaloz!
Josh

·
Registered
42 Posts
Been driving all over and passing cops or being passed may I say and took the doors off on day 2!! So either I'm really lucky or it's legal.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I've never been hassled. They allow passengers in the back of a truck so I don't see why having the doors removed would be less safe.

·
Registered
157 Posts
on post you have to have mirrors...I know Hickam will stop you.... most times on the army post your good to go

·
Registered
7 Posts
After reading this I'm very happy I ordered mine with the half doors as I will be living on base when I arrive in June 2013.

·
Registered
8 Posts
it is legal to drive without the doors, but not on any military base, doors are required on all bases

·
Registered
17 Posts
HawaiianHillbilly

I drive on base all the time with my doors off, and without mirrors. I just recently installed installed mirrors after a year :whistling:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Really? Every time I tried, the gate guards told me to put them back on. Hmmm

·
Registered
78 Posts
I work with the cops on Hickam you'll get pulled over by the DOD cops for not having mirrors with out your doors, I recently bought some that fit in the door pin hole so I don't have to get a bracket for the screws by the windshield

·
Registered
78 Posts
I work with the cops on Hickam you'll get pulled over by the DOD cops for not having mirrors with out your doors, I recently bought some that fit in the door pin hole so I don't have to get a bracket for the screws by the windshield
So driving without your doors is fine just have mirrors

1 - 12 of 12 Posts