Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I wasn’t in the Jeep when it happened.
I assume it was a Gladiator that I noticed pulling away when I was walking back.

·
Premium Member
7,534 Posts
Is that an empty line at Disneyworld, possibly the jungle cruise? Even in COVID that’s inconceivable.
You got the Jungle Cruise line correct. Although it looks empty, there was about a 20 minute wait at the time. The 6 ft social distancing marks make it look less crowded than it is in a close-up pic.

·
Premium Member
7,534 Posts
My wife called me on my way home from work and said she ducked someone in a unique way earlier that day. I interrupted her and said, "You did say ducked, right?"

Anyway, she was in the drive-thru line getting her morning coffee and saw another Jeep behind her in line. When she got to the pickup window she gave the cashier a little duck, explained what it was all about and asked her to give it to the Jeep driver when he pulled up to the window.

·
Registered
154 Posts
came out of Walmart, and found this on the Jeep

Attachments

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Wow! Mystery solved!!!
Back in November I was camping at Ricardo (Red Rock Canyon SRA) when I found a blue duck sitting on my bumper with no tag/markings etc.. Check the color of my Jeep :eek:
Thought a child left it and stuck it in my Jeep grill.

"Blue Adventure Duck" (BAD) has been traveling with me ever since.
We've traveled a thousand miles or more across the deserts with many miles off-road (Green, blue, and black trails) and BAD has always hung in there. I expect--after a rough trail, BAD would not be there. It gives me joy after a trail run to see BAD still hanging in there.

Even had a couple of folks want a picture of BAD. BAD has fans apparently!

Wish I chronicled "BADs" adventures more but here are a few picks...

Reactions: Blue Baby Sound

·
Premium Member
353 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition
403 Posts
I don't mind as long as they don't try to open a door etc....I figure they must have liked my Jeep :D and the Jeep in front of me that did it (no owner around, just the jeep) was a bad A$$ Jeep! Though now my wife wants to get some ducks lol

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Had my first duck delivery this last Saturday. I was at a grocery store taking a break on a long drive with Grandkids. I came out and another Jeep was parked in front of me so I was able to pass it off within 15 minutes of receiving it. I didn't think about taking a photo. Maybe I'll remember next time.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts