Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
View attachment 4522238 Just got back from the jeep invasion in Tennessee, was a great time.
Holy cow! I love how many ducks you got! :love: That alone was worth going to the Jeep invasion for, lol. And the jeeps too, of course. But imagine the sheer amount of ducking opportunities there..... lol.

Edit: Alfred Hitchcock presents: THE DUCKS! dun dun dunnnnn! Kinda like 'The Birds', but more rubbery and less feathery. Lol.

Reactions: Wolfen99

·
Retired Moderator
102,513 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

Reactions: Nunezlumbi

·
Registered
8,420 Posts
Congratulations and welcome from Arizona.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Welcome! That's a cool looking duck but it should have a blue uniform! :cool:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Welcome! That's a cool looking duck but it should have a blue uniform! :cool:
We only wore our dress blues if someone was in trouble ;)
That's still a cool duck.

·
Registered
2015 Anvil JKUR Hard Rock.
432 Posts
I remember when I got my first duck. Knew nothing of this duck thing. Thought it was for "rub a duck car wash" or something. They stuck it on my door handle. I parked at Barnes and Noble book store. Went to leave and there was a jlu sport, Jkur me, and willies gladiator. Nice lineup. Drove off but later looked at the duck. Brought a smile to my face....... Then I looked at the picture I took of us lined up. The gladiator had a duck in his door handle too. But not the jlu sport. Think it was the group of girls that came in all giggling. Oh to be young again. Got my duck on the dash.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I remember when I got my first duck. Knew nothing of this duck thing. Thought it was for "rub a duck car wash" or something. They stuck it on my door handle. I parked at Barnes and Noble book store. Went to leave and there was a jlu sport, Jkur me, and willies gladiator. Nice lineup. Drove off but later looked at the duck. Brought a smile to my face....... Then I looked at the picture I took of us lined up. The gladiator had a duck in his door handle too. But not the jlu sport. Think it was the group of girls that came in all giggling. Oh to be young again. Got my duck on the dash.
Yes, we went out Friday to eat pizza and there was this JL parked in the parking lot and I parked next to him. To my surprise I knew they had left the dock there for me and it made me very happy. Then I had to learn and still learning about the duck thing, it’s a great camaraderie thing. I thought it was petty cool

·
Retired Moderator
102,513 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome from Glenpool.

There's a Back the Blue ride today leaving at 11 am from Sand Springs if you're interested.
602 W Morrow Rd, Sand Springs OK
I wish I could but I‘m changing all four of my spongy factory brake lines this morning before it gets too hot.

Have a safe ride and tip my hat to the Blue for me. Thank you very much for the invite!

·
Administrator
17,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
I wish I could but I‘m changing all four of my spongy factory brake lines this morning before it gets too hot.

Have a safe ride and tip my hat to the Blue for me. Thank you very much for the invite!
Had a good time and got ducked in the process.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts