Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol yes it will get destroyed off road lol!! But my set up I will only take kids on a little trail adventure nothing to crazy but u right !!!! Thats great u have same one awesome 😉I love it ... They matche my corvette zo6.. !!

·
OVRLNDR
1,803 Posts
I have never seen dueling exhausts. I know that Gibson makes a couple variations of dual exhausts including the Metal Mulisha that has 4 inch tips. If you are not worried about the "rock magnets" as stated above I know there are YouTube videos you can check out.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I have the Gibson.
It sounds great!

I take the tips off before wheeling.
I also cut 3" off each pipe so the tips don't stick out far.
No problems yet.

This is before I shortened the pipes.

image-780137371.jpg

image-4067318174.jpg

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Anyone have any pics ?? On a duel rear exhaust system ?? Or sound bits?? And review ??
We have quite a few Dual Exhaust set ups for your JK! Unfortunately we don't have sound clips, but we do have some customer submitted images for you to take a look at. Let me know if you decide to go that direction and I'll get you a great deal!

-Ryan

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We have quite a few Dual Exhaust set ups for your JK! Unfortunately we don't have sound clips, but we do have some customer submitted images for you to take a look at. Let me know if you decide to go that direction and I'll get you a great deal! -Ryan
yes Buddie I am interested just don't know which ones :) plus I just ordered a shit load of stuff from u guys :) but yes I'm going to run the duel set up anytime now !! What can u do ?? What do u think about the borla ??

·
Registered
787 Posts
Which Gibson is that? Is it the same as the metal milish a with out the tips? Anyone have a link to which model it is?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
can anyone get a sound clip of that 115 dollar one? im really curious...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Warranty issues?

I just bought a new 2015 Wrangler, and I need it to sound meaner. I'm coming from a mustang that growls so I just want something that will make a little more noise when you get on the pedal. The thing is though I'm worried about the warranty. Has anyone heard of an axelback exhaust set up doing being used as an excuse for a voided warranty (besides on the mufflers themselves).

And also my wrangler is white, so I think black pipes would look sick. Any suggestions?

The 3.73 gears are providing ample get up and go so I don't miss my mustang too much!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts