Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get 31x10.50/15, ive read pages and pages of reviews on them but how good are they on the road?? how good is the wear? If anyone knows please inform me :cool:

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
They're great on and off road... Mine only have about 3500 miles on them but they still look new. Good in rain, snow, ice, mud, dry pavement... I love them, and they look great! :) Check with Tread Lightly - Home and see if the rebate is still going on for them...

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
Linda,
Where is that information at on TL's website? I'm about to order some Duratracs and I can't find it on the link you provided. :redface:

·
Registered
924 Posts
IG's TJ turned me on to the duratracs! LOVE mine! I run them at about 28-30 psi on the highway 5 days a week... drive & handle great! pretty quiet for the size(33's).

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everybody, billyj thats what i was wondering, how good they were on the highway..your on the highway 5 days a week and say they handle great? sound good to me! ;] thanks for the quick feedback everyone

·
Administrator
30,780 Posts
Just an added note. I've had mine over a year and put approx, 12,000 on them with no significant tread wear at all. These tires are awesome and the road manners are exceptional. I run about 29psi on the road and about 17-19 offroad.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Im a lil late here lol. But i love mine! They are kinda small for mine but i got em for free :D (state truck didnt like em.. Didnt rotate em...chopped..) my gain! Mud,rocks, highway,they out perfomed all! Rain... Not the best for me but who cares!! Ill slow down!

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
I like my 31's!!! Infernogirl turned me onto them. Just waitin on my rebate check. I think the form was in the member benefits area.... I run 29 psi on the highway. Not any louder then the GSA's were. They look great!!!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone! i think yall have turned me onto them as well, have to save a couple paychecks first lol thanks for the picture benald they look great!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jdsDream- wow 12,000 and no noticeable wear? thats awesome sounds like they do good with highway wear...i was at first gonna get BFG AT because so many of my friends get excellent wear with them but hear they werent as good in the mud..looks like its gonna be dura tracs!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all, new member here. I have been searching and lurking for a few weeks now but now I'm in for good. I am interested in the 265/70/16 Duratracs as well. I noticed that the Speed Rating is C but you guys are talking about the highway. From my understanding they are Speed rated C which is only at like 40 mph. Sorry for the noob question, but is the C speed rated tire good on the highway for 65-75 mph?

specifically:
Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac

Click the sizing and prices button.... they are metric sizes for 17's and probably load range E tires in those sizes...

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Goodyear site has them listed for a 17" wheel. Just not really in a 32" tire... Seems to be a 31.7 or a 32.8...

So those of us happy with a 32, with stock 17" wheels need to go to a 31" tire or a 33"?
31.7 is considered a 32" tire, 32.8 a 33. Few, if any, tires are truly 31", 32", 33"...etc...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love my Duratracs. They are one of the best AT tires I have ever had. Like someone else said, they are quiet on the road and great for snow, wet pavement, mud and sand. I give them a thumbs up for sure. I am rocking the 31's on my 02 TJ.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts