Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just picked up some duratracs 295/65r/18. I had them for about a week and today on the expressway the TPMS went on. I checked the tires and they were all at 32psi including the spare. Does anyone know what psi is needed to turn off the tpms light? It's a 2012 JKUs.

Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey guys I just picked up some duratracs 295/65r/18. I had them for about a week and today on the expressway the TPMS went on. I checked the tires and they were all at 32psi including the spare. Does anyone know what psi is needed to turn off the tpms light? It's a 2012 JKUs. Thanks
Needs to be 33 psi and up - I believe. The computer is programmed from factory for tires to run at 35 psi. You can adjust the threshold or completely turn it off with a programmer like the AEV ProCal - a programmer is necessary anyway since you're running bigger tires in order to adjust your shift points.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, thanks. The next gas station I see I will bump them up to 35psi and see if that helps. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts