Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Has anyone tried a product called linerextreeme spray in bedliner. I've seen a number of positive reviews but, I'm curious just how durable this stuff really is. I had tried Duplicolors spray on bedliner product which initially looked good but after approximately six months in the elements the product is peeling off leaving me with a real mess to clean up. This time I want to use a product that has a proven track record. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yep I have and currently use it in my YJ. I got the tan color and it still looks fantastic. There's a few spots that have been damaged, but they were abused badly. I'll be using this again when I spray the bed of my truck in a few weeks.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
If it is "peeling" off then the product that was used is less of a problem than the prep work. The prep work is the most critical part regardless of the product used. I used the Duplicolor Roll in liner and have a few spots that are peeling too. I am confident that my prep work was lacking. Really take your time prepping next time.

·
Registered
552 Posts
The linerextreeme hasn't peeled at all. A small spot scraped off when I slid a dana44 across it. Lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was looking into raptor liner. It's about 120 dollars and I feel as though it's enough to cover my YJ. It covers about 120sqft. It's also tint-able and I read on the forums a couple of people already used it and said it works great.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hello, Has anyone tried a product called linerextreeme spray in bedliner. I've seen a number of positive reviews but, I'm curious just how durable this stuff really is. I had tried Duplicolors spray on bedliner product which initially looked good but after approximately six months in the elements the product is peeling off leaving me with a real mess to clean up. This time I want to use a product that has a proven track record. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Ed
I plan on using Monstaliner when I do mine next month. The reviews are excellent on this stuff. Plus it's got a warranty. Many different colors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts