Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there have been some threads on these guys about the bumpers. Ive also read that their items are made in the same olace smittybilt is (all the items look identical to me so i can believe it). My question is has anyone had experience with the tube fenders? http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=190763441386
Ive been wanting the smitty ones but these are 100 dollars less. Any input is appreciated, even on other items from them to see how installation was, holes not matching? Bad parts, etc. Any reviews on these especially from the tube fenders in my link. Pretty interested in them, theyd be a winter project since i dont have enough time now. If im lucky maybe fall :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have their rear bumper. It was $168 and came with d rings. Mounted right up and I have pulled numerous things with it. The coating they have on it will fade. Overall I am happy with it. I'll probably be buying their tube fenders when the budget allows it. When i do ill monstaliner them before I install them.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im loving their prices. Im assuming the paint is about the same as smittybilts. If not THE same...

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
Anyone get these fenders?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts