Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked through old threads and I can't really find much...so...is anyone running the e-autogrilles angry grill? (Basically the Wild Boar knock off)

I've searched around and the best price is on e-autogrilles ebay site ($150 shipped). They now come in two colors.

Black

Carbon Grey Fiber style

They have a link for Carbon Fiber style, but I think it is really the grey version.

Anyone own one? $150 is the best price I've seen and while they are probably all made in China, e-autogrilles is at least based in Cali.

I'm thinking of grabbing the grey one and plasti-dipping it black. That way if I ever get tired of black, I have another look underneath.

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one?

OK...well, I just ordered the Carbon Grey Fiber version. I'll plasti-dip it and see how it goes. (If I ever find the time to install it)

·
Registered
238 Posts
grill

I have been looking at these as well but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Very interested in knowing your feelings on fit and finish when you get around to installing it. Keep me updated please...am subscribed.
Thanks

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah that looks good! That looks like a matte or flat black which is what I prefer with my fenders and black hard top.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Do you notice a difference in your light pattern / output with the Truck-Lites? My main concern was just that since I have them too. It look like from the pics of the grill it would interfere with the light pattern with LED headlights.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I would love one of these grills but they won't fit with a hood lock right?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, I found out the hard way. After I got it all cleaned up and installed, closed the hood, locked the latches and headed for the hood lock with my keys... covered hood lock!
So, I ordered locking latches. :(

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yes, I found out the hard way. After I got it all cleaned up and installed, closed the hood, locked the latches and headed for the hood lock with my keys... covered hood lock!
So, I ordered locking latches. :(
I saw those lockable latches they any good because I realy like the tuffy lock I have

1 - 20 of 138 Posts