Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
How does one join this club? Ecojocs.org seems to be down.

Thanks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Baron95! Thanks for your interest in ECOJOCS. Our web site is down at the moment but you can find us on Facebook at East Coast Offroad Jeepers of Connecticut. Look for Chris DiRenza, I am the secretary for the club and you can message me and I can send you an application and let you know when our next meeting is.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank you. I joined on Facebook and looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hi Guys.
In Hebron and also interested in the group.
Hey Now, Todd! :wavey:

I'm in Manchester, we're practically neighbors. Check out our Facebook page, East Coast Offroad Jeepers of CT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/533766326759973/?ref=bookmarks

Near the top of the page you'll find an invite to check us out at our February meeting. Hop on over to the page for a little more info. It is a public group but you do have to ask to join the shenanigans.

Regards, George

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey Now, Todd! :wavey:

I'm in Manchester, we're practically neighbors. Check out our Facebook page, East Coast Offroad Jeepers of CT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/533766326759973/?ref=bookmarks

Near the top of the page you'll find an invite to check us out at our February meeting. Hop on over to the page for a little more info. It is a public group but you do have to ask to join the shenanigans.

Regards, George
Sounds great George thanks!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Any opportunity for wrenching sessions with this club? I just bought a Teraflex 2.5" coil lift for my 2013 JK and would prefer to install with folks who have done it before if possible. Aso if anyone has access to a lift that would be awesome. Will reward help with beer and food :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't have a lift but ECOJOCS have done many lift kits in my garage. Our members get together and have a Wrench Day and the persons whose Jeep is getting worked on buys lunch!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I don't have a lift but ECOJOCS have done many lift kits in my garage. Our members get together and have a Wrench Day and the persons whose Jeep is getting worked on buys lunch!

Exactly what I was hoping to hear! I know I could get it done with a buddy but the right tools and the right people would make this much faster and easier. If you're offering, It will probably be April before I have time to get this installed, but I'm certainly interested in a wrenching day with some fellow jeepers! Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
Check out our club on Facebook, East Coast Offroad Jeepers Of Connecticut. You can contact me by PM as I am the club secretary and I can get you an application and let you know when our meetings are. See if we are a group you would like to join.

Where are you located?

Chris DIRenza

·
Registered
161 Posts
Our next meeting for ECOJOCS will be April 9 at 12:00 pm at Wood N Tap 236 Hartford Tpke Vernon, CT. Please come out and join us to ask questions about our club and meet some really great Jeep people!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts