Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets hear from all those on the east side, what you driving and where you at?

Ben
95 YJ
Rocky Road SOA
OTT Steering
Lock Right Locker
4/56 Gears

San Tan Valley

·
Registered
57 Posts
In SE Gilbert, JKU Altitude.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Now in San Tan Valley area....close to box canyon/Florence :punk:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Awesome but I haven't gone out with you guys yet! I still gotta get lift which was put off a bit due to our move. Feel like my hands are tied....sucks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I posted on the other Arizona thread but seeing as I'm from the east valley I guess I can post here too..

Ben from San Tan Valley
I drive an 04 TJ rubicon
its my first Jeep

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now in San Tan Valley area....close to box canyon/Florence :punk:
Would like to get out there and do the coke ovens one of these years...been out to Box canyon, but I was alone and didn't want too push my luck trying to get to the ovens.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I posted on the other Arizona thread but seeing as I'm from the east valley I guess I can post here too..

Ben from San Tan Valley
I drive an 04 TJ rubicon
its my first Jeep

Nice to have another Ben from San Tan Valley around here, nice jeep.:thumb:

(also) Ben, (also) from San Tan Valley...I'm the one in the white jeep though...lol

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
Coke ovens r on private property. U can get close but you're not supposed to go all the way up to em even those most ppl do

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Coke ovens r on private property. U can get close but you're not supposed to go all the way up to em even those most ppl do
Didnt know that...Hows the trail in, moderate or more hard core?

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
wheel mostly on eastside

Hey from casa grande I wheel mostly on east side but do go up north and down south too. Cupl pics of my 05 Rubicon. Its a work in progress. Been down about 2 months but finally going back 2 the shop on the 19th. I'll most likely be doing a night run through Elvis and box or something like that the same weekend as long as my rigs ready. Getting some pretty major surgery so hope its done in a week. Anybody interested in doing a run that weekend (probable nite run) post up or send a pm. Hope to see some of u guys out there! Can't wait 2 get back 2 wheelin

1 - 20 of 130 Posts