Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets hear from all those on the east side, what you driving and where you at?

Ben
95 YJ
Rocky Road SOA
OTT Steering
Lock Right Locker
4/56 Gears

San Tan Valley

·
Registered
57 Posts
In SE Gilbert, JKU Altitude.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Now in San Tan Valley area....close to box canyon/Florence :punk:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Awesome but I haven't gone out with you guys yet! I still gotta get lift which was put off a bit due to our move. Feel like my hands are tied....sucks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now in San Tan Valley area....close to box canyon/Florence :punk:
Would like to get out there and do the coke ovens one of these years...been out to Box canyon, but I was alone and didn't want too push my luck trying to get to the ovens.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I posted on the other Arizona thread but seeing as I'm from the east valley I guess I can post here too..

Ben from San Tan Valley
I drive an 04 TJ rubicon
its my first Jeep

Nice to have another Ben from San Tan Valley around here, nice jeep.:thumb:

(also) Ben, (also) from San Tan Valley...I'm the one in the white jeep though...lol

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
wheel mostly on eastside

Hey from casa grande I wheel mostly on east side but do go up north and down south too. Cupl pics of my 05 Rubicon. Its a work in progress. Been down about 2 months but finally going back 2 the shop on the 19th. I'll most likely be doing a night run through Elvis and box or something like that the same weekend as long as my rigs ready. Getting some pretty major surgery so hope its done in a week. Anybody interested in doing a run that weekend (probable nite run) post up or send a pm. Hope to see some of u guys out there! Can't wait 2 get back 2 wheelin

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.