Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad to say that I'm probably selling my built up Ramcharger. :( however it will be happily replaced by a 2005-2007 f250 with a 6.0 diesel. My first upgrades are leveling kit and 35's. However i would like to continue wheeling lightly. Can you guys think of any trails that such a big vehicle could tackle with 0 body damage? It should be LSD in the rear so that helps a bit haha

·
Registered
385 Posts
i know a ton of them up in the boulder area but thats probably a little far from pueblo....

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Most of the trails west of Rule Ridge can easily handle a good size truck. See them in there quite often. That's north of Divide so it's not too bad a trip from Pueblo.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yesterday actually we were messing around in the excursion up by San Isabel and Beulah and found one.. I think it was called St. Charles Peak? It was a short trail off a dirt road that only led to hiking trails but for a stock full size truck it was pretty fun. Once I get this said new truck maybe I'll have to ask you guys to show me around a bit? And we can tow or drive up our gmc which can handle a trail if my jeeps aren't finished yet. And if we want to go down some harder stuff later in the day once I've had enough of the baby trails.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would prefer within an hour and a Half ish? But medano wasn't that bad of a drive for us I guess. We have a place in westcliffe we could stay at to shorten it up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts