Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased and received one of these exhaust?

Talking to seller they assured me its as pictured with the metal mulisha logo exhaust tips as pictured.

From what I've read is its a wrangler fitted magnaflow muffler on the actual branded Gibson exhaust. Then their tips with the logos on them.

Anyways. Just wonder if anyone has received one and the quality and sound of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
Look up JK metal mulisha exist on YouTube. They have installed and sound videos. They sound good for what they atr. Problem is if you go off road much you will bang them up.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll clarify.

This isn't a branded Gibson exhaust. This is a "non brand" eBay exhaust that looks like and has the tips of the Gibson exhaust.

What I'm wondering is does anyone have this non branded version from eBay.

Is it junk. Rust out in weeks. Etc.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Those MM tip rust quickly, seen a bunch rusted from 2 different metals in contact with each other. I have the Duel Black Gibson exhaust and I'm very happy with it, sounds good at idle and RPM's with no drone. Quadratec has them onsale right now for a discounted price, ask Rick for a price quote.
I found this for you at $357.xx, Gibson duel exhaust.
2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler Exhaust System - Gibson 17303 - - PartsGeek.com
See if Rick will price match this for you, I paid $324.95 for mine but I also order $15K in parts :beerdrinking:.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts