Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:
Cruising around today, I noticed when I cycle through the tripometer is shows Eco... I left Eco displayed and drove around and at cruising it seemed to display Eco on, but when I accelerated or stopped it just went to Eco.

What is this? And I did a search for both Eco and Eco on and didn't get any hits. If anyone can tell me what this is, that would be nice cause i'm curious!

·
Registered
251 Posts
it tells you when you are driving with better fuel efficiency which pretty much is only when your foot is completely off the gas, for me anyway.

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
:confused:
Cruising around today, I noticed when I cycle through the tripometer is shows Eco... I left Eco displayed and drove around and at cruising it seemed to display Eco on, but when I accelerated or stopped it just went to Eco.

What is this? And I did a search for both Eco and Eco on and didn't get any hits. If anyone can tell me what this is, that would be nice cause i'm curious!
I bet if you searched your owner's manual you'd get some hits. :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it tells you when you are driving with better fuel efficiency which pretty much is only when your foot is completely off the gas, for me anyway.
Seems odd for them to put this there to tell you that? LOL. Its a brick on wheels. I love this thing, the only thing I miss about my Patriot is the gas mileage. Thanks for the quick answer.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
ECO is pointless on the JK since it only comes on when your coasting and cuts off the second your foot touches the skinny pedal. That kind of information gathering is.....zzzzzzzz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts