Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
done...see page 2, posted on 6/12. I'm averaging 14.5MPG, on 93 octane, but the foot is still too heavy to complain. I feel a little lag on occasion when the engine is cool...which is strange, but in general I have no remorse.
AWESOME!!! I am glad, as I was very close to buying a RIPP. Is that the Dyno Chart you posted on June 12th for the Edelbrock provided tune? I guess that is good to own a manual trans!

Is you 14.5 MPG an average of highway and city?

·
Registered
20 Posts
AWESOME!!! I am glad, as I was very close to buying a RIPP. Is that the Dyno Chart you posted on June 12th for the Edelbrock provided tune? I guess that is good to own a manual trans! Is you 14.5 MPG an average of highway and city?
Yes, that is the comparison chart using the Edelbrock tune. 14.5 was the average, using the fill it up and read the odometer method. With 35s I'm averaging 12.7 now. Still love it, but cheap gas prices help.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Resurrecting this thread. Any updates from the folks who are running SCs? Were you all able to get a satisfactory tune and work out any shifting issues for those who have an automatic transmission?

41 - 43 of 43 Posts