Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a jeep 3 weeks valet shut tops isn't click clips or anything like that could he have bent something very easily drivers side in one spot goes inside of rubber gasket if there's anyone who will PM me there phone number I need some help and info while risk management team is here

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Have their insurance company pay for it, maybe if the local cops will come by and write a report for it, I doubt that though.
These jeeps are very fixable with the bolt on parts like tops and door, don't freak out too much, be calm and get all the info. along with a written AND SIGNED report from the manager of their actions in screwing up whatever it is they screwed.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Lesson (hopefully) learned: Don't use valet parking.... EVER.....

I will rather walk a a mile rather than let some loser punk near my shit..... Why so harsh? I earned the right: I used to be one of those "loser punks" in my teenage years. I spanked the shit out of more than one Porsche 928 and AMG Benz circa 1979. We all did it and I'm sure they still do.

I guess you never watched Ferris Bueler?

As everyone else said... claim it on their insurance... your insurance company should help you with this.... Don't sweat it... easy fix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts