Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one see any comparative testing between the Truck-Light heated leds and stock, or similar type testing? I drove though a blizzard in Western NY this weekend and my stock lights iced up like crazy (both the heads and the fogs). I love the look of these and would pull the trigger if I wasnt worried about snow.

I've seen some of the infomercial type testing online, spray with canned air, and cover the bottom of a boat with a screen, but nothing to satisfactory.

Thanks!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Has any one see any comparative testing between the Truck-Light heated leds and stock, or similar type testing? I drove though a blizzard in Western NY this weekend and my stock lights iced up like crazy (both the heads and the fogs). I love the look of these and would pull the trigger if I wasnt worried about snow. I've seen some of the infomercial type testing online, spray with canned air, and cover the bottom of a boat with a screen, but nothing to satisfactory. Thanks!
i am also interested. I got the jws evo 2 but i will replace those with the heated truclite if they work. I went through a 20 min blizzard and the jws got covered badly with snow while the stock fog lights were perfect. Since in winter i drive to a cabin in the mountains every weekend, i need a heated element. Jws are great non winter light though.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Work great, I have been through 5 storms and all the results were the same. Here is the worse case, driving in slushy crap that freezes on contact.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts