Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone's opinion of elbe? I wouldn't call myself a newb at wheeling. Don't have a winch (yet), have an 06 LJ with 2.5" lift and 33 12.50 and aggressive tires. Done Tahuya alot recently and been about 7 years since Evans, looking for somewhere new.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Elbe is a ton of fun and there are lots of trails. The busy wild is notorious for body damage so just keep that in mind. I did a run in February there with the JBLM chapter of the military jeepers. We had about 20+ jeeps of them 8-10 were stock and did ok on most of the trails. If you want to go out just let me know. I am trying to go out this Sunday actually.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really wanna go but srry funds are an issue next weekend would much better and i only have the discovery pass not sure if it requires a different onenlike evans creek which i think takes a forest pass which is differ

·
Registered
464 Posts
No worries yeah you need to have both passes one for Evans and another for Elbe, you can get a $5 day pass for Evans too( the forest service). No worries I try to go out every couple weeks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well did anybody end up going this weekend to elbe? I'm pretty sure I will be going next weekend probably leave early.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts