Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger front electric door lock isn't working. Is this an easy fix? Anyone have this issue. If I can fix it myself I want to.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The plug is plugged in, the unlock/lock switch on that door works, it just doesn't lock or unlock that door. So there is power to it. I'm thinking whatever moves the door lock is broken. Probably a plastic part. I'm just curious if this is something that is easily repaired.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The plug is plugged in, the unlock/lock switch on that door works, it just doesn't lock or unlock that door. So there is power to it. I'm thinking whatever moves the door lock is broken. Probably a plastic part. I'm just curious if this is something that is easily repaired.
If all of the other locks work the fuse is fine. Check for power at the doors lock actuator when pressing the button if the actuator has power and a ground the actuator failed.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have similar problem....rear passenger door lock will not unlock when using front driver side unlock button. It will unlock if you use passenger front unlock button. I checked the plugs. Why would it work from one but not the other. Pain in the butt when picking up my kids!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Anyone ever had this problem? Any easy fixes? It annoys the hell out of me when picking up my kids and the door won't unlock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts