So about 2 months ago my jeep had the NO BUS code and it died. I cleaned all the connections and grounds, and that seemed to clear up the problem. It was driving fine ever since. No codes nothing. Well today I go out to start her up, and everything is normal when I put the key in, then I go to turn the key and click, EVERYTHING dies. No lights, no power anything, no radio, no turning of the motor. Just completely dead. So I go under the hood, and mess with the ecu connections, jiggle them around, disconnect the battery etc. Go back to start it, I push the key in and the dash lights come on. Try to turn the key and BAM everything is dead again. I have a test light, that I put on the battery and the light came on, but i dont have a voltmeter. Any ideas? Is it most likely the battery? Or probably some other electrical problem?