Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After replacing my motor mounts I went to turn my jeep on and nothing. No lights, buzzer or anything. Took a multimeter to the battery and it read 0v. Threw it on the charger and when I came back it still read 0v.

So I disconnected the terminals from the battery and charged it while it wasn't connected to the jeep. This time it took a charge.

The problem is when I go to reconnect the positive terminal it drops down to 0v again. Is this the result of a short?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
sounds like you have a short that may have damaged the battery

charge it again out of the jeep and have it tested
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top