Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. This is my first post. I apologize if I am in the wrong forum. I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. It was used when I bought it, the passenger side window got to where it stopped going down. It works sometimes but not always. It always goes up though. Then I started having problems with my driver's side blinker. I thought it was the bulb. I checked it and the bulb was fine. Magically the blinker started working again on it's own. Today, my blower motor stopped working. I thought it may be broken. Once I started driving, it kicks on again. I shut it off and started the engine again. The blower would not work. After a few minutes of driving it started working. Does this sound like a possible single electrical issue that I could diagnose?

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Probably not. I think the only thing you can do at this point is to disconnect the battery for a few minutes, which basically re-boots the system, which could take care of it. This is just some additional info. which shouldn't have anything to do with your problem; since you have a 10 and you bought it used, if your battery is over 3 yrs. old you should replace it. Welcome and good luck with your Rubicon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts