so my jeep was running fine until i stopped at taco bell and then went to leave and my jeep wouldnt start. i looked under the hood and found that my ECU fuse was blown. i replaced it and it started right up, then i went to take off and when i put it into first gear the fuse blew again, and did again after that. i towed it home and replaced my battery because i noticed it was leaking battery acid but now it will turn over but just wont start. the fuse is still good but i did notice that there was a ground that was grounded to the plate that goes around the steering column inside the cab and just goes no where. did that fall off somewhere thats causing this? and if so where does it connect to?