Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 TJ sport. There is some sort of electrical problem going on. Sometimes when I start it the gauges on the instrument cluster will not work, sometimes blinkers don't work, sometimes the wipers won't work, sometimes its the radio, and other times its the air. It is usually not everything at once that doesn't work, it just depends. To fix it I just kill the engine and start it back up, this usually fixes the problem. Also sometimes the right or left blinker light on the dash will stay lit up, when it does this the blinker is constantly lit. The check engine light has been on since I got it but there are not codes. Any ideas?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I thought my odd elce issues were the multi switches on the turn signal and the ignition, so I bought new ones and swapped them out. This is what the inside of those switches looked like:

Now my gauges stop working, then come back on at random times. Sometimes the RPM and speed don't work but everything else does.....what the hell?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts