Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have read tons of forums and complaints on the E-disco. I have had problems the last year and so much so that I haven't even thought about touching that dreaded button in fear I wouldn't be able to get the sway bar to reconnect. Well I get into the jeep for my daily 30 mile commute and the damn sway bar light is flashing!!! Out of no where, I haven't even been in 4 wheel drive in two weeks. I researched and tore the thing open to get a ton of black water pouring out. I cleaned it all up regreased and disconnected the battery in hopes my sway bar would re connect. No luck!!! The drive is terrible it sways like an ocean liner. Any tips on how to get it to reconnect. In the past I would have to get under it while I had the Mrs push the button while I shook it aggressively and it would reconnect it isnt working anymore. I think its time for Chrysler to admit they have a major issue and recall these dreaded POS.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
33,936 Posts
Just get the EVO No Limit manual knob for under $100 and call it a day.
X2 The dealer replace mine 3 time and on the 4th time they would not. I have been using the EVO for a few years now and it works great. No more problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts