Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part number for the Mopar engine air filter for the 2015 wrangler? I've searched the forum and the owners manual. I just got an oil change and the dealer and they charged me $40 for the engine air filter so I'm wanting to change it myself in the future. I currently have 15k miles on the jeep. I saw in the owners manual to change the air filter at 48k miles. There was a few leaves in the air filter as well as some dust. I don't know if they pulled a quick one having me change it but I would rather get a new one than risk it. Any info would be helpful. Thanks as always!

·
Retired Moderator
100,487 Posts
Mopar 53034018AE F7 Air Filter

·
Registered
219 Posts
I change mine every 12-15K. I work on construction sites and in an area of town that's unusually dusty from quarries and truck traffic.

I would think the 2014s and 2015s are the same filter.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I don't work or live anywhere terribly dusty. So maybe I could have changed it later on. Thank you for the part number!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay thank you! I was thinking about going after market. I'm just not familiar with engine air filters to even know what to look for as far as quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts