Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know a good mechanic that does engine swaps I have a 5.3 LS engine with transmission looking for someone to install I live near Tampa Florida in Plant City

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
Kenny Brock, Specialty Motorsports... he's in Dover

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I may know who you're talking about I see a guy that has a shop off of 92 always work on all nice old cars and stuff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bruiser Conversions

Hi, I want to recommend you to Bruiser Conversions, they do LS swaps and many other Engine and Body modification, they are based in Clearwater and have nation-wide recognition, as they are the only ones to fully integrated the LS into the Jeeps, maintaining all the vehicle functionalities, like Cruise Control, all the Gauges, etc...

check their Jeep Wranglers Conversions on instagram

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to have Bruiser do it but they said they will only install their own crate engines and I already have a engine and transmission so I will have to try to find somebody that will install one if you supply it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was going to order everything from Novak and try to do it myself I had a friend that said he's done LS swaps before but I really don't feel confident enough to mess with all that wiring and different things cuz I've never done anything like this before

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Eddie Bruiser I would love to talk to you about the ls swaps if you ever get the time
Give us a call, mention the forum, we have very knowledgeable technicians and engineers, any question you might have they can answer.

Maybe you could sell your parts for a good price, also, ask our staff about financing !

you can also use instagram messages to get quick answers @BruiserConversions

or facebook
@BruiserConversions

Check out our latest video on an LS3 Conversion:
https://www.facebook.com/bruiserconversions/videos/1466719546766211/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts