Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I carry the majority of my trail tools in a single medium sized Harbor Freight knock off Pelican case. Love it. Inside is another case with a full socket set of 1/4”. 3/8”, and 1/2“ sockets. In the same case a 1/2” breaker, meter, duct tape, bailing wire, a tool roll with screw drivers, various pliers, pry tools, ratcheting box wrenches and some other bits. Of course a hammer, some torx tools, a set of impact 1/2“ sockets, JB Weld, High lift repair kit, spare T Case linkage plastic deals that are supposedly known for failing, valve stem repair kit, rubber gloves and a few other things I can‘t think of off the top of my head. It weighs probably over 60 lbs, but is reasonably complete and takes up very little space in back and is easily secured.

I have another HF Pelican knock off with the various fluids in there only brought when on a harder trail. Recovery stuff like a tree saver, snatch block, winch remote, shackles, a number of ratchet straps, and tow strap are all in the molle tailgate bags (I think that is Smittybilt or something like that).

When I’m on a trip and have the metal box in back, it all fits in quite nicely. The JSCAN module lives in the Jeep and obviously I always have my phone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts