Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I know we live in different states but trying to just get an estimate on what a 06 TJ with 82k 4.0, 6speed silver black top and black interior, 4 1/2in rubicon express lift JKS away bar disconnects like new BFG KM2 33/12.50. It rides and drives good. I have been in the market for a rubicon for awhile now and haven't had much luck finding the one I want but I thought I buy this jeep and ride it and put it for sale as I am enjoying it though the summer just trying to get an idea of the value of it thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
got any pics? with nothing but the above to go by.. 15k high 10k low.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just wondering what my jeep is worth been curious if I got a good deal. I'm stationed on Guam and jeeps on this island tend to be overpriced.

2005 LJ 4 inch RC lift with 35x12.5x15 Goodyear wranglers m/t (Kevlar) after market rims with spare rim and tire. Also has aftermarket steering dampner and diff lockers. Had 49000 miles when I purchased it. Bought for 13500

image-413079110.jpg

image-3231905263.jpg

image-2177209580.jpg

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just wondering what my jeep is worth been curious if I got a good deal. I'm stationed on Guam and jeeps on this island tend to be overpriced.

2005 LJ 4 inch RC lift with 35x12.5x15 Goodyear wranglers m/t (Kevlar) after market rims with spare rim and tire. Also has aftermarket steering dampner and diff lockers. Had 49000 miles when I purchased it. Bought for 13500

View attachment 1113273

View attachment 1113265

View attachment 1113281 [/
QUOTE]

Beautiful jeep I think you got a good deal when you bought it still worth what you gave for it and more in my opinion

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a lot I love it glad to hear I got a good deal I plan to bring this back to the states with me.

I think you got a good deal that is just my opinion hard to find LJ in my area I would love to find a LJ rubicon in my area for a good price but this one I am looking at now is nice and clean and I can enjoy it for awhile while I am selling it and if it don't sell I will just keep riding it :)

·
Registered
145 Posts

View attachment 1113273

View attachment 1113265

View attachment 1113281
I would say you got a pretty great deal. I just listed my bone stock TJ, and have been pricing out 05 lj's and ljr's. So far they are from 18
-20k in my area.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh wow ok. Looks like I made some money just buying this thing but doesn't matter I plan to drive it for a very long time. I don't think the guy who sold it knew what it was worth at all or all the work the original owner put into it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts