Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Man, one good pot hole and those train horns are gone.
Ya very stupid placement, looks like the could get torn off on a tall enough parking curb lol. Other then that it, it's pretty nice, pretty pricey, but nice. I would pay $50k for that, but not $60

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
that is unique

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
He must really be afraid of the dark.

Lets play a game. Who can count all of the auxiliary lights? Here's a hint:You'll need most of your fingers and toes.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Absolutely right about the the horns dropping quickly. I hope he's got an onboard genny to run all those lights, lol. And it looks like due to the positioning of the lights, you can never put the top up? That's gonna suck in Miami. Move it to Vegas or somewhere. The shovel just hanging from the back? You can never have enough hatchets. Doesn't even mention gear ratios or lockers. Definitely in it for 'the look'.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Looks ready for some extreme mall crawling. The camping gear would be useful out in front of the apple store when the next iThingy becomes available.

I wouldn't take it offroad though with those train horns.

If you can't sit in the back seat due to the huge speakers, why didn't they just remove it?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looks like he opened a catalog and ordered every accessory possible and stuck it on. I would love to off-road that thing and see how many pieces fall off.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I would pay 5 grand less then blue book for it and not a penny more. If you are trying to make money from mark up off of cheap ass mods you slaped on your ride you have been watching to much TV.

To me this jeep is worth less then a stock one.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts