Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of EVO sliders but i'm torn between the low angle (step) and traditional ones. I'm putting a 3.5" RK x-Factor and 35's on it so i'm looking for a little extra help to get the wife and kids (2 & 4) in. I've looked at LOD but am sold on the EVOs. Does anyone have experience with either of these and how do they work as a "step"? If the low angle doesn't make that much of a difference then I may just go w/the traditional ones.

·
Registered
614 Posts
If you're sold on the EVO sliders, the low angle steps will be much better. The normal ones will provide next to nothing in terms of a step.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I'm sold on the EVOs and it does seem like the low angle are the way to go. Does anyone have any pics of them on their rig? I've looked around and found very little.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of EVO sliders but i'm torn between the low angle (step) and traditional ones. I'm putting a 3.5" RK x-Factor and 35's on it so i'm looking for a little extra help to get the wife and kids (2 & 4) in. I've looked at LOD but am sold on the EVOs. Does anyone have experience with either of these and how do they work as a "step"? If the low angle doesn't make that much of a difference then I may just go w/the traditional ones.
I love my LoD sliders! I initially had them bolted on but ended up welding them to the frame. They work great as steps and hard core on protection.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts