Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to pass along my experience with Extreme Terrain yesterday...
I had ordered a set of Barricade sliders in late November and when I put them on, the rear passenger side made contact with the stock rubi rail. I called customer service and they sent me an RMA and a return label, however, since I was going to be in the area of their return facility, I figured it would be easier to just frop off the bars...
I pulled up, rang the bell and was greeted by a guy who said he'd be happy to help me out. He helped me unload the bars and bring them in and we walked them back to the manager (very impressive warehouse I must say, FULL of parts, wheels, tires etc.) After dropping off the bars, I figured it would take 7-10 days for my paypal refund to go through, but here's the best part....by the time I got back into my truck to drive home, I had an 2 e-mails....one from ET saying they had processed the return and another from PayPal stating that the funds had beed returned to my paypal account....that's some pretty impreressive customer service...all companies should be this good!
Thanks again ET, you've earned a customer and a fan!
Bill

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
I have to pass along my experience with Extreme Terrain yesterday...
I had ordered a set of Barricade sliders in late November and when I put them on, the rear passenger side made contact with the stock rubi rail. I called customer service and they sent me an RMA and a return label, however, since I was going to be in the area of their return facility, I figured it would be easier to just frop off the bars...
I pulled up, rang the bell and was greeted by a guy who said he'd be happy to help me out. He helped me unload the bars and bring them in and we walked them back to the manager (very impressive warehouse I must say, FULL of parts, wheels, tires etc.) After dropping off the bars, I figured it would take 7-10 days for my paypal refund to go through, but here's the best part....by the time I got back into my truck to drive home, I had an 2 e-mails....one from ET saying they had processed the return and another from PayPal stating that the funds had beed returned to my paypal account....that's some pretty impreressive customer service...all companies should be this good!
Thanks again ET, you've earned a customer and a fan!
Bill
I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience! That is what we strive for! Let me know if you have any questions or if I can do anything for you!

-Ryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts