Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used the Dynomax or Rancho pipe kit for creating space between the exhaust and driveshaft? I was going to use spacers but after reading some reviews I am leaning more in this direction. I just ordered my AEV 3.5 suspension lift and want to be ready with all the parts I need.

·
Super Moderator
21,968 Posts
I have the rancho which is the same as the dynomax (it comes with a Dyno max label on it). If you want to go this route I'll sell you mine cheap and I'll include the factory ypipe that is already cut. I only used it a few weeks then got a driveshaft instead. I did not like that it hung slightly lower than the cross member. Probably would not have been an issue but it made me nervous as I play in the rocks. If search the rancho part number on this site you will find my previous posts.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will each of you PM me a price shipped to 39740. How well did it fit when it was installed? Not many rocks in Mississippi so not too worried about it hanging a bit low for now.

·
Super Moderator
21,968 Posts
What's your zip code?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
193 Posts
PM Sent

Will each of you PM me a price shipped to 39740. How well did it fit when it was installed? Not many rocks in Mississippi so not too worried about it hanging a bit low for now.
Josh, I have sent you a PM with pricing.

Rod B.

·
Commercial Member
2,223 Posts
I have the rancho which is the same as the dynomax (it comes with a Dyno max label on it). If you want to go this route I'll sell you mine cheap and I'll include the factory ypipe that is already cut. I only used it a few weeks then got a driveshaft instead. I did not like that it hung slightly lower than the cross member. Probably would not have been an issue but it made me nervous as I play in the rocks. If search the rancho part number on this site you will find my previous posts.
After I hit mine a few times, I just took a sledge to it and flattened the part that sits just below the crossmember/support. My wife thought I was needing some anger management when she walked out, looked underneath, and saw that lol.

It's flush now, although I will definitely be getting an Adams so I can get more down travel.

·
Super Moderator
21,968 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts