Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My exhaust manifold has cracked and my clutch has gone in the same week. So I'm trying to do both as cheap as possible whilst still keeping my keep reliable I've wen alot of people say the eBay manifold is good I found the same onto but it says it only fits years 91-99 and I have a 2000 also a 4.0. Here's the link. 1991 - 1999 Jeep Wrangler Jeep Wrangler for L6 4.0L Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold & Gasket Kit at 1AAuto.com. Will it work on my jeep without modification is there a better option I don't have a lot of money to work with but I'd rather do this once. And my mechanic found me a Borg Warner clutch kit for 248 is that a good price I'm not sure if it comes with a flywheel the stock one can't be resurfaced cause its slightly rounded right? Any info on the cheapest best parts and if the manifold I found will work will be greatly appreciated thanks. Sorry if I messed anything up still getting use to forum

1 - 1 of 1 Posts