Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of exhaust would sound good on my '94 4.0L, inline 6?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok. I'm not really looking to change everything out, just a new muffler. (Atleast I think that's how it works) lol what Kim of flowmaster?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just ordered a Super 44 by flowmaster for my 91 4.0. Retails for 87 but i went online and found a coupon code raf7ja1102 that gave me 35 off 85+ at advance auto parts. came to 51 and change. Shipping for 5 days was gonna be 10 bucks and 40 for over night. Printed out a copy of my cart with the promo code inputed and took it to advance, the computer would only let it price match as low as 56.99 but i get it the next day free of charge. so all in all it saved me from what could of been 126 with shipping. Hope this helps, Code is still good. just used it yesterday and picking up the muffler after work today.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
check out youtube, theres lots of videos on there of different exhausts on jeep 4.0 stuff.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JTGriesman said:
I just ordered a Super 44 by flowmaster for my 91 4.0. Retails for 87 but i went online and found a coupon code raf7ja1102 that gave me 35 off 85+ at advance auto parts. came to 51 and change. Shipping for 5 days was gonna be 10 bucks and 40 for over night. Printed out a copy of my cart with the promo code inputed and took it to advance, the computer would only let it price match as low as 56.99 but i get it the next day free of charge. so all in all it saved me from what could of been 126 with shipping. Hope this helps, Code is still good. just used it yesterday and picking up the muffler after work today.
That's awesome! I'll probably go with that. I've been wanting the Super 44. Really like the sound. Thanks for the tip!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts