Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for you guys....have any of you figured out a way to mount gas cans to this thing? I love the bumper, but I want a true "expedition" bumper than can take gas cans, a water can, etc. I saw pics of the bumper with a 4 stack of rotopax cans, but cannot find anything on the subject.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Question for you guys....have any of you figured out a way to mount gas cans to this thing? I love the bumper, but I want a true "expedition" bumper than can take gas cans, a water can, etc. I saw pics of the bumper with a 4 stack of rotopax cans, but cannot find anything on the subject.

We have installed a few of AEV rear setups... and they are stout and like their name says expidition.

Here is a link to our page for details:
Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram | New Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Beaverton, OR 97005

After selling them, and using them on and off the trail.... I wouldn't buy anything else.

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I'm not a huge fan of the AEV rear. No offense to AEV owners, but I'm not a fan of some of their product offerings.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Don't mean to hijack, but you wouldn't happen to have the Exped one front bumper too, would you?

·
Registered
96 Posts
the rear expedition bumper with Rotopax carrier is still in devopment according to exp one last time i talked with them -- they have a pic of it in their facebook pics.. waiting to see what happens with it or i am going teraflex tailgate hinge - currently running exp1 front full width

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the rear expedition bumper with Rotopax carrier is still in devopment according to exp one last time i talked with them -- they have a pic of it in their facebook pics.. waiting to see what happens with it or i am going teraflex tailgate hinge - currently running exp1 front full width
Emailed them directly today. They got back to me and told me it is available and is $240.

This is the pic they sent me. These are their exclusive rotopax cans, but the mounts work with all rotopax cans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts