Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please PM me if you have dealt with them before. I hear mixed reviews but would love to hear from someone who has had work done there.

My Rubi is my DD - looking at a 2.5 inch lift kit and possibly 35's (but would prefer to not regear so maybe 33's)

Cannot be out of a vehicle for a week (weeks?) so need to understand quality & timeliness (and cost) of work \.

Thx

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
I have ordered from them and they have delivered quickly. They have a great reputation on the AEV forum.

Reactions: PhantomVirus

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had an AEV 2" spacer lift installed there last month. Did it while I waited. Very good work and very helpful. Would definitely go back. Price was reasonable.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have had a few things done there also. They know their stuff and have helped me out in the past w/o charging me. I also have had Smashboogie 4x4 in Newton also do work and was very satisfied. good luck

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought my 2.5" OME kit, ProComp wheels and BFG KO2's from them and the matched pricing I brought to them. I installed the kit myself but had them mount and balance the tires. It took them 3 times to balance out the steering wheel shimmy. Still a little bit there at 50 mph.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just mail order is my only dealings but great communication and help. I ordered a winch and got the wrong one. It was my fault cause I gave them the wrong part number. They took it back and mailed me one I wanted and gave full credit for the the return. I would buy from them again if I needed something.

od

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mail ordered from them with no problem and got the differentials regeared last month. Very professional and great communicating. Definitely recommend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is this the same shop that's in Stewartsville NJ? If so I've emailed them twice this week about buying/mounting a new front bumper on my 2014 JK and no response. The reason I'm looking at them is they order from Quadratec who has the Rock Hard aluminum bumper I want to use.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is this the same shop that's in Stewartsville NJ? If so I've emailed them twice this week about buying/mounting a new front bumper on my 2014 JK and no response. The reason I'm looking at them is they order from Quadratec who has the Rock Hard aluminum bumper I want to use.
Pardon me but I made a mistake in my post and can't figure out how to edit it. What I meant to say was that OK sells the Rock Hard bumper I want to have installed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts