Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having bad vibration after 40 and since the Level * does not bring hub rings I contacted Level 8 and they mentioned to me that small diameter extended lug nuts help the rim be" lug centric". Any one here used extended thread lug nuts on aftermarket wheel ? Dd it even help?

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Did you remove all the factor rotor retaining clips before installing the wheels? What lug nuts are you currently using? My son and daughter both run Level8 trackers with no hub rings and no issue. They use the Gorilla spline nuts. I believe they have a different taper then stock wheel nuts.

Are tire tires balanced properly?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you remove all the factor rotor retaining clips before installing the wheels? What lug nuts are you currently using? My son and daughter both run Level8 trackers with no hub rings and no issue. They use the Gorilla spline nuts. I believe they have a different taper then stock wheel nuts.

Are tire tires balanced properly?
U think these Gorilla Acorn lugs will fir the level 8 trackers ? or they are too big in diameter
Gorilla Automotive 41783Q-23 - Gorilla Automotive Products Acorn Style 3/4" Hex 1/2-20 Thread Wheel Installation Kit - Quadratec

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have the Level 8 Tracker Pros. They came with the extended knurled lug nuts and red hub rings. No issues whatsoever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts