Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Sahara with 16k miles, and an in service date of 12/2012.

A few questions:

When does the bumper-to-bumper warranty run out?

Is it cheaper now to get the extended warranty now opposed to waiting right before the factory warranty runs out?

Any suggestions to where to purchase extended warranty (of course, not the dealership)?

Any and all information is appreciated!

·
Premium Member
6,907 Posts
There are many threads that discuss the extended warranty already. That's probably why you haven't received a reply yet in over 13 hours.

Anyway...

Some factory warranty items expire in the first 12 months. Others expire in 36 months/36,000 miles. Check you warranty guide for specifics.

Jeep Warranty Guide

The cost of an extended warranty goes up after the first 12 months and I believe it increases slightly each 12 months until the factory warranty expires.

Forum members ClayR or Noble have been selling the Chrysler extended warranties for much less than most dealers. I bought my lifetime bumper-to-bumper warranty (MaximumCare) from Noble for around $1,850 in December, 2013. I think the price nowadays is closer to $2,300 but probably still somewhat cheaper than your local dealer sells it for. My Sahara is the same year and the same in-service month as yours.

You can compare the different warranties at www.chryslerwarrantys.com.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts